[Nude] CHIARA ASMR

lhs55502001

"Level 0"
Punteggio reazione
Punti

any bro has recored the ins stories in the days she post this video?It seems she would wear pantyhose for this cosplay,so I think we can see her wearing pantyhose in her ins stories.

lhs55502001

"Level 0"
Punteggio reazione
Punti
屏幕截图 2024-02-09 095527.png

I wish some day Chiara can make a scene like this,I will cum dozens of times.By the way,why there is no gaucha ASMR discussion in this forum?Don't you like her?A Brazilian youtuber

Lornashore666

"Level 1"
1 Anno di Phica.net
Punteggio reazione
Punti
Io non riesco più a guardare un video e a non segarmi la Chiara. Il viso, le espressioni che fa, mi fa troppo arrapare!! No?
Post automatically merged:

Io non riesco più a guardare un video e a non segarmi la Chiara. Il viso, le espressioni che fa, mi fa troppo arrapare!! No?
anche qui, non vi fa arrapare sto screen che ho fatto?

Allegati

• IMG_0031.jpeg
    IMG_0031.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Visualizzazioni: 234

lhs55502001

"Level 0"
Punteggio reazione
Punti
I can no longer watch a video and not wank Chiara. Her face, the expressions she makes, make me too horny!! No?
Post automatically merged:

here too, doesn't this screenshot I took make you horny?
Yes ,She is a extraordinary woman that only a ramdom picture of her head close-up can make my dick extremely hard and cum all of my load.

Sambaroon

"Level 0"
Punteggio reazione
Punti
ho lasciato un commento sotto uno dei suoi ultimi video chiedendo gentilmente se era possibile fare in futuro un video close up audio e video. mi ha messo il cuore come mi piace quindi è possibile che un giorno lo avremo un video simile:love: e mangari se glielo si chiede gentilmente in piu persone forse avremo piu chance.

lhs55502001

"Level 0"
Punteggio reazione
Punti
I left a comment under one of his latest videos kindly asking if it was possible to make an audio and video close up video in the future. he put his heart into my heart the way I like it so it's possible that one day we'll have a similar video :love: and maybe if more people ask him kindly maybe we'll have a better chance.
post the url of the video, and I will try to ask it kindly in future,too.Lets try to make it!

Top Bottom